The first real estate fund is the best known from IAD Investments. It is known for its stable revenue, small fluctuations, and through the actions it takes to win clients. In the current event, IAD offers 5% in 500 days. Is it a good offer or just good marketing?
I would not like to answer this question at the beginning. It is quite possible that I will not give a completely unambiguous answer at all. Nothing is just black or white, and in part it is my subjective view.
Anyway, I want to express my desire for this event at least briefly. I often get questions from people about the First Real Estate Fund from IAD Investments and here I can summarize multiple answers together.
Share Terms and Conditions 5% in 500 days when investing in the First Real Estate Fund at IAD Investments
I am based on the official marketing material of IAD Investments. Here you can see the 5% event flyer in 500 days and here again the public promise. The leaflet contains basic information on this action and details and conditions are specified in the public promise.
A Brief Summary of Terms and Conditions Applicable to 5% in 500 Days
- IAD Investments promises a minimum return of 5% in 500 days when investing in the First Real Estate Fund. This does not apply to another mutual fund.
- Special offer lasts from 08/08/2018 to 10/31/2018. At this time, the client must acquire unit certificates. It is not enough to send money to a collection account at that time. This means that the trade date stated in the confirmation by which the IAD confirms to the client the acquisition of Units of the First Real Estate Fund is within this date range.
- When paying, you must enter the correct variable symbol and, in addition, the specific symbol 5500.
- In the case of a higher appreciation than 5%, the client is entitled to the current appreciation at the date of the payment of the investment.
- The entry fee to the real estate fund is 3%. The exit fee is 0%.
It is necessary to apply to IAD Investments for fulfillment from the public promise
If 500 days from the acquisition of shares, the current share price is not min. 5% higher, so IAD Investments at its own expense in terms of public promise, will provide the client holding the share certificate performance.
But what is quite substantial. The client must apply for performance from the public promise within 15 days after 500 days from the acquisition of the units. If the client does not request it, he / she is not entitled to the performance of the public promise.
If the share price is 5% higher, it is unnecessary to apply for the benefit. If the price is lower, it makes sense. The question is, who is worth to invest in this fund under these conditions and how many of them do not really forget to apply for the promise.
What am I looking for if I choose the right investment for myself?
I’m not just an advisor, I’m an investor. I am also investing my own money and looking for suitable conditions for it. When choosing an investment, I will never be satisfied with a marketing leaflet, but I have a habit of seeing more details.
I ask myself many of the questions I get from people. I’ll pick a few of them and write my answers to it.
What does mathematics say at 5% in 500 days?
Let’s count it on a specific example. It will be easy to understand and explain to me.
I have 10,000 € I want to invest. I will make a contract and send money there. The entry fee for the real estate fund is 3%. So the € 10,000 entry fee is € 300.
I invest € 9,700 in net. With a minimum of 5% in 500 days, we get to € 485 and total € 10,185. It is 185 € more than I put there.
When I do it, it is 1.85% in 500 days. How old is it? I prefer not to do this, because it would not look very good. But that’s not all. It’s not yet a net revenue.
If I choose to withdraw money, I have to pay 19% of my income tax. The tax will be deducted by IAD Investments when paying the money to my account.
Is it really such a good offer if the investment lasts only 500 days?
If the entry fee was 0%, as was the case with other IAD Investments events in the past, the client could get 3% of the good and look a little better.
Download free E-BOOK: 7 tips to save on financial products
How can I get a discount on the entry fee into the First Real Estate Fund?
An entry fee of 3% disadvantages the entire investment. You have 2 options to reduce your charge.
- The first option is to invest a higher amount. If you invest over € 16,596.93 you can get an individual discount.
- Another option is to first invest money in the Secured – IAD deposit account, where the entry fee is 0%. You can then send money from the IAD deposit account to the First Real Estate Fund. With this transfer, you will only pay an entrance fee of 0.5%. This way you can save 2.5% once. But it has one hook. This is not possible for 5% share in 500 days. If you invest money in the First Real Estate Fund transfer from a deposit account, then this action does not apply. So pitch, if you want an action, you pay a 3% fee.